I am a homeschooling mom with six kids and I am ALWAYS on the hunt for new tools, tech, and practical hacks on how to improve our homeschooling experience. CozyPhones headphones are a 'win' for our homeschooling needs.
I was recently contacted by www.cozyphones.com to review their kids' headphones and I'm so glad to have this review for you!
Here are the cool things that my kids and I liked about CozyPhones:
1. They come in many different colors and designs for both boys and girls. My 5 year old daughter loves her unicorn headphones. My son likes his froggyhpones. You can also choose from other animal designs such as monster, fox, bunny, and panda.
2. Also, they recently added Nickelodeon's crazy popular Paw Patrol characters! My daughter is hoping to get Skye to add to her collection.
3. CozyPhones are super comfortable. They are thoughtfully and smartly designed with comfort and ease in mind for kids. The material used to make the band is a breathable and stretchy fleece that avoids head squeeze (ouch!) and the audio part is a soft, flat piece, not a hard plastic ear bud. The soft, foamy speaker lays comfortably flat against the whole ear and does not dig into your child's ear, causing soreness.
4. Long cord for convenience. Long cords on anything can be potential tripping hazards but that's not been a problem for my kids. The headphones are so comfortable that my kids can get quite engrossed in their assignments and forget that they have them on. They can pop their heads up and stretch this way or that for their nearby snack or drink without inadvertantly yanking their headphones off in the process. Well done, CozyPhones.
5. The sound quality is good. My son is an avid gamer and has tried many different headphones and headsets. He likes the CozyPhones for solo gaming where speaking audio is not required. My daughter can hear all of her phonics assignments clearly and crisply on low volume and that's a huge plus for me, as a mom.
6. It's like having 3 functioning classrooms in our living room, at the same time. My kindergartner, second grader, and fifth grader can all do their separate online school assignments, simultaneously, in the same room, without disturbing one another. And it is blissfully quiet for mom, too. Again, the comfort and lightweight feel of the fleece headbands allow for my kids to wear them without having to "take breaks" from them being clunky or too tight.
7. Great for leisure and educational activities. My initial thought was to use them exclusively for online school assignments so as not to wear out my kids's tolerance for wearing the headphones but my kids totally enjoy using them for their own personal leisure activities, as well.
In summary, CozyPhones headphones are awesome all around and they are reasonably priced. You can find them on amazon or visit their website at www.cozyphones.com for more info.