1. They are familiar with the term "second breakfast".
2. "Pajamas Monday!" is a thing.
3. Their birthday is a "school holiday".
4. They have friends of differing ages.
5. They study sprawled out on the carpet or curled up on the couch rather than sitting at a desk.
6. They go to the bathroom whenever they want without asking for permission.
7. They show up to 'school' wearing a towel cape and their classroom is a homemade fort in the living room or the backyard clubhouse.
8. They're not sure which grade they're in...
9. They groan at the mention of Saxon Math.
10. Their teacher is also the janitor, school nurse, principal, lunch lady, recess monitor, secretary, and bus driver.
12 fun facts about a MANGAmom
Fun Fact #1: I love snapchat (sorry, kids...) and I'm 45
Fun Fact #2: I have gained and lost over 250 pounds over the course of 9 pregnancies.
Fun Fact #3: I thought it was Downtown Abbey for like a really long time...
Fun Fact #4: I rarely use vinegar in my cooking but I ALWAYS use it in my laundry.
Fun Fact #5: I lovelovelove words and can rap/rhyme just about anything
Fun Fact #6: I've never met another Yu Na but I've been told there's a popular videogame character with the same name
Fun Fact #7: I have been married to the same guy for twenty years (we've been together 26). It hasn't always been roses but the best times of my life have included him and so I am doubling down and shooting for forevermore trips around the sun together.Fun Fact
#8: By the time Baby #6 is potty trained, I will have changed approximately 36,500 diapers. "Just call me Master Huggies, grashopper."
Fun Fact #9: Growing up I always thought I had big feet. It turns out they're actually kinda small. I am 5'4" and my feet are a size 6.5
Fun Fact #10: I am not on facebook (I'm waiting for it to get really big before I join...)
Fun Fact #11: I don't own a Costco membership (I know, it doesn't make sense...)
Fun Fact #12: I like to read books upside down (the book, not me!)
Bonus Fact: I can recite all the lines in John Wick 2 (including the Russian and Yiddish). I watched the entire film while walking on my treadmill every.single.day. no excuses. That's how I dropped the last 50 post-baby pounds. I call it John Wick Cardio. "People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer but now yeah, I'm thinking I'm back!" WOO-HOO! Bye-Bye, postpartum pounds!